WHY PROVIDE THIS TRAINING?
Authorised Officers and Customer Services staff have a challenging role. Delivering legislative obligations or advice to potentially unhappy members of the public, carries heightened risk. Particularly if your work takes you into other peoples businesses, homes or to remote locations.
Employers have a duty-of-care in providing staff a safe workplace, and mitigating workplace risk through appropriate training, and procedures.
Our training helps meet these obligations – with staff more empowered, confident and safer.
1. Learn to communicate assertively with influence.
2. Promote professionalism and reduce risk.
3. Manage conflict and potentially aggressive clients.
4. Recognise and de-escalate a threatening situation.
5. Learn about resilience and how to manage stress, anxiety and anger.
6. Know how to recognise and withdraw safely when threatened with verbal or physical abuse.
1. Ensure staff are properly equipped to handle conflict, aggression and stress.
2. Reduce agency risk and adopt best practices in tactical communications and operational safety.
3. Demonstrate to employees that staff welfare is paramount and that their difficult roles are appreciated.
4. Support front line staff that routinely deal with unhappy, or potentially angry clients, to better meet workplace safety and health obligations.
5. Reduce the number of conflicts, and complaints, from members of the public.
6. Ensure your agency is a leader in delivering obligations and customer service.
BPRS also has developed and delivered a range of customised training services in investigations, compliance, advocacy, and expert witness training.